These cute little macaroni bites are so easy to make and the perfect treat for your pup!The recipe is super simple and contains ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
This post is sponsored by V-Dog – an amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger’s favorite 🙂
Cost per serving: $0.08
Calories per serving: 195
Equipment you’ll need: stock pot, large mixing bowl, muffin tin
5.5 cups cooked macaroni elbows (2.5 cups uncooked) (gluten-free, if desired)
1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (or regular all purpose flour)
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
2 cups water
1/2 cup applesauce
1. Cook macaroni elbows according to package instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 425F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
4. Spoon into prepared muffin tin and fill all the way to the top.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. Serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.