Calories per serving: 422
Equipment you’ll need: stock pot, baking sheet
1 large sweet potato
1 cup frozen peas, cooked according to directions on package
2/3 cups uncooked quinoa + 1 1/3 cup water (yields 2 cups cooked)
1 banana, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line baking sheet with tin foil.
3. Pierce sweet potato with a fork multiple times around the sweet potato.
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for one hour.
5. While sweet potato is baking, cook quinoa: Bring quinoa and water to a boil in stockpot. Lower temperature and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
6. Chop sweet potatoes into small pieces when cooled.
7. Combine quinoa, sweet potatoes, peas, and banana, and separate into 3 equal servings.
8. Serve to your pup and watch them enjoy!