Cost per serving: $0.09
Calories per serving: 27
Equipment you'll need: large bowl, small bowl
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
1 medium carrot (60-70g), finely chopped or shredded (I did this in my new mini chopper)
4 Tbsp reduced fat shredded coconut
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Combine coconut flour, water, applesauce, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl, and stir.
2. Add in cinnamon, Lakanto, and shredded carrots to bowl, and stir to combine.
3. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
4. Place shredded coconut in small bowl.
5. After 15 minutes, remove dough from fridge and roll into 15 equal-sized cake balls. Roll each ball in shredded coconut until evenly coated.
6. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
Thank you for supporting the brands that I am passionate about, as your support helps me run this site and continue to create these recipes for y'all :)