Cost per serving: $0.44
Calories per serving: 59
Equipment per serving: blender, 8x8 baking pan
3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup cooked or canned black beans
200g yellow squash
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp liquid stevia
Optional: powdered erythritol to sprinkle on top!
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, an set aside.
2. Add oats to blender and process until flour-like consistency is reached.
3. Add in remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Once brownies have cooled, dust with powdered erythritol, if desired.