Cost per serving: $0.20
Calories per serving: 48
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet + parchment paper
3/4 cup cold* garbanzo flour (aka chickpea flour)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp powdered stevia extract
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
5 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp vanilla
12 drops liquid stevia
1-3 tbsp water (add as needed)
16 chocolate chips
*Store garbanzo flour in refrigerator for at least an hour before making this recipe - it is much easier to work with when it is cold
1. Preheat oven to 350F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine garbanzo flour, salt, powdered stevia extract, coconut sugar, and baking soda in mixing bowl and stir until well-combined.
3. Add in remainder of ingredients until dough is thick, and mix thoroughly.
4. Roll dough into 8 balls, and place on baking sheet. If dough is too sticky to work with, place it in the freezer for 10 minutes (or the fridge for 30 minutes) before rolling.
5. Press down on the top of each ball to flatten.
6. Add two chocolate chips to each cookie to make eyes!
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
8. Right after removing the cookies from oven, use a fork to flatten them a little bit more.