Cost per serving: $0.22
Calories per serving: 71
Equipment you'll need: 8x8 baking dish, medium bowl
6 slices whole wheat bread (or gluten-free bread, if desired)
1 cup onion, chopped
2 celery slices, chopped
1/2 cup hot (boiled) water
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1. Preheat oven to 350, spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Chop bread into small, uniform pieces, and add to baking dish.
3. Add in chopped onion and celery, and stir.
4. Pour water into medium bowl, add soy sauce and spices, and whisk to combine.
5. Pour mixture into baking dish, and stir until well-combined.
6. Bake covered for 20 minutes, uncover, and bake for 10 more minutes.