Calories per serving: 512
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet
1 cup V-Dog kibble
3 Tbsp pumpkin pureé
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1 cup black beans
1. Preheat oven to 400F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Add beans to mixing bowl and mash a little (bean pieces are totally fine).
3. Add pumpkin and rice to bowl, and stir.
4. Roll into balls, flatten into patties, bake for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for 15 more minutes.
5. Let cool and serve 3 on top of one cup of V-Dog Kibble.