Cost per serving: $0.92
Calories per serving: 105
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet
1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
Melted coconut oil to drizzle (just enough to lightly coat florets)
2 tsp garlic powder
dash of salt and pepper
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup wing sauce (I used this kind)
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Place cauliflower florets in large mixing bowl. Drizzle with small amount of melted coconut oil.
3. Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and toss well.
4. Place cauliflower on baking sheet (I used aluminum foil to minimize the mess).
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. In large mixing bowl (I used the same one), add 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil and wing sauce.
7. Add cauliflower to bowl, and toss.
8. Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Serve with my Healthy Sweet Ranch Dressing, or other dip of your choice!