Cost per serving: $0.47
Calories per serving: 132
Equipment you'll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet, parchment paper
1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup instant oats
2 Tbsp vegan mayo
1 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chipotle powder
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Mash beans in a medium mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
5. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and roll into balls with clean hands.
6. Place on prepared baking sheet and flatten with the palm of your hand.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 8 minutes. Flip one more time and bake for 5 more minutes.