Cost per serving: $0.97
Calories per serving: 125
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, small mixing bowl, cookie sheet OR 9x13 glass casserole dish
1. Preheat oven to 300F and line a cookie sheet or 9x13 glass casserole dish with parchment paper. You can also spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and cinnamon, and stir.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together applesauce, stevia, PB2, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour mixture over oats and stir until oats are coated evenly.
5. Transfer mixture to baking dish or cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, stir, and bake for 10 more minutes.
7. Remove from heat one more time, stir, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Let cool, and mix in raisins.
2 1/3 cups rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
8 drops liquid stevia
4 Tbsp PB2 + 2 Tbsp water (or 2 Tbsp regular peanut butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup raisins