You will LOVE these No-Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Energy Bites!! They are super healthy and beyond easy to make. They're vegan, paleo, keto, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb & low-calorie - only 73 calories each!
As a kid, one of the best parts of making cookies with my mom was to sneak some of the cookie dough when she wasn't looking.
What kid doesn't love cookie dough?!
I have still not outgrown my love for cookie dough (I think I'm doomed at this point), so this recipe is a perfect way to get my cookie dough fix without adding inches to my waistline.
These No-Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Energy Bites are the perfect, healthy bite-sized treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you that perfect little boost of energy to get you through the day.
& ready in 10 minutes or less!
Cost per serving: $0.18
Calories per serving: 73
Equipment you'll need: medium mixing bowl
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup applesauce
3 Tbsp water
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
12 drops liquid stevia extract
3 Tbsp reduced fat shredded coconut
1. Combine coconut flour and almond butter in bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Add in applesauce, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia. Mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop out dough and roll into balls.
4. Coat with shredded coconut.
No-Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- Combine coconut flour and almond butter in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add in applesauce, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out dough and roll into balls.
- Coat with shredded coconut.