These amazing Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are only 27 calories each! Low-carb, vegan, paleo, keto, gluten-free, sugar-free, and oil-free! The perfect guilt-free treat!
These cute little bite-sized pieces of carrot-cakey heaven are the perfect healthy dessert for Easter or Passover!
Or anytime of the year really... ?
They are vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and only 27 calories each!!!
These Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are also beyond easy to make!
All you have to do is combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate the dough. Roll the dough into little balls and dust with coconut!Voila. Your Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are DONE and ready to be devoured ?
Warning: they are addictive and you will love them!
Healthy Carrot Cake Bites
- Combine coconut flour, water, applesauce, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl, and stir.
- Add in cinnamon, Lakanto, and shredded carrots to bowl, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Place shredded coconut in small bowl.
- After 15 minutes, remove dough from fridge and roll into 15 equal-sized cake balls. Roll each ball in shredded coconut until evenly coated.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.