Cost per serving: $1.04
Calories per serving: 189
Equipment you'll need: 2 mixing bowls, frypan
1 block extra firm tofu
4 Tbsp Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
1 Tbsp cinnamon
For the chocolate syrup:
1.5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup, to taste (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Drain tofu: wrap block of tofu in paper towels and let drain for 10-15 minutes.
2. While tofu is draining, combine cinnamon and Lakanto in mixing bowl to make the cinnamon-sugar topping.
3. When tofu is done draining, cut into uniform sticks (as pictured), and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon-sugar topping.
4. Spray frypan with cooking spray and heat on low heat. Place tofu in pan.
5. Flip tofu every 3-4 minutes for about 30 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Sprinkle tofu with 1/4 of the cinnamon-sugar topping after each flip until you've used all of the topping.
6. When the tofu is finished, prepare chocolate syrup.
7. Heat coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds (until it liquifies).
8. Add cacao powder and liquid stevia to the coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
9. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the tofu sticks and enjoy!
Thank you for supporting the brands that I am passionate about, as your support helps me run this site and continue to create these recipes for y'all :) This post contains affiliate links.