Cost per serving: $0.08
Calories per serving: 37
Equipment you'll need: grater or spiralizer, large mixing bowl, skillet, muffin tin
600g potato (I used 2 large russet potatoes), grated or spiralized
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp cornstarch
salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. In the meantime, sauté your onion and garlic over medium-high heat until they appear soft and translucent.
3. Add sautéed onions/garlic and potato to large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
4. Add in salt, paprika, and cornstarch to mixing bowl, and stir until veggies are evenly coated.
5. Push mixture into muffin tin (fill each space to the top), and bake for 40 minutes.