Cost per serving: $0.38
Calories per serving: 69
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, muffin tin
2 flax or chia eggs (2 Tbsp ground flax or ground chia + 6 Tbsp water)
1/2 cup ground flax
1/4 cup oat fiber
1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup water
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Prepare flax eggs: combine 2 Tbsp ground flax or ground chia with 6 Tbsp water in small mixing bowl, and set aside.
3. Combine 1/2 cup flax, oat fiber, sweetener, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in large mixing bowl and whisk with a fork.
4. Add in vanilla extract, water, and flax or chia eggs, and stir to combine.
5. Spoon into muffin tin, and bake for 35 minutes.
Thank you for supporting the brands that I am passionate about, as your support helps me run this site and continue to create these recipes for y'all :) This post contains affiliate links.