Cost per serving: $0.24
Calories per serving: 46
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender, baking sheet
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
200g yellow squash
1/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
2 tsp granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1/2 tsp natural butter flavor
1/2 tsp liquid stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
3 dashes salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to blender, and blend until a flour-consistency is reached.
3. Add remianing ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Refrigerate batter for at least 10 minutes.
5. Spoon mixture into 8 equal-sized balls, and place on prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to flatten.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.