This simple Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding is the perfect breakfast or snack to satisfy your chocolate craving! It's totally healthy and nutritious - gluten-free, paleo, sugar-free, keto, dairy-free, and low-carb!
Confession: I have a huge sweet tooth.
I love chocolate, cookies, cakes, pies, and basically any kind of dessert you can think of!
I am constantly searching for healthy versions of standard desserts so that I can satisfy my sweet tooth without packing on the pounds.
This delicious Chocolate Chia Pudding is sugar-free and packed with nutrition!
It contains chia seeds, which are a great vegan source of Omega-3s, cacao, an antioxidant powerhouse and one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium, and maca powder, which is known for its adaptogenic properties that help fight stress and fatigue.
This recipe It is also high in fiber, protein, and calcium, making it a perfect breakfast that will keep you feeling full all morning.
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1 Tbsp cocoa powder or cacao powder
4 Tbsp chia seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in mason jar or bowl, and whisk well.
2. Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Mason jar or other airtight container
- Combine all ingredients in mason jar or bowl, and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
- Top with any toppings of choice (i.e shredded coconut, nuts, sugar-free chocolate chips, etc.)