Cost per serving: $0.39
Calories per serving: 87
Equipment you’ll need: blender or food processor, 8×8 pan, large mixing bowl
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
2 whole bananas
2 Tbsp almond milk (more if necessary for blending)
1 tsp liquid stevia
1 Tbsp agave
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup quick oats
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
2. If using a regular blender (as opposed to a high-speed blender or food processor), mash beans in large bowl. If using a high-speed blender or food processor, skip this step.
3. Combine all ingredients except oats in blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. Scrape the sides as necessary.
4. Transfer to bowl and mix in oats.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean).