Cost per serving: $0.42
Calories per serving: 108
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, non-stick skillet, spatula
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1/4 tsp liquid stevia
3 Tbsp vegan sprinkles
1. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl, and whisk to combine.
2. Add in wet ingredients, and stir.
3. Heat non-stick skillet on low heat, and let batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Scoop out 1/4 cup of batter and place on skillet.
5. Let cook until bubbles begin to form (about 3 minutes), and then flip carefully. Let the other side cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, let cool, and top with maple syrup, if desired.