Update: I have had such a busy and exciting summer bouncing around from San Francisco to San Diego to Scottsdale and back to my new home in Austin (where I'm still in the process of moving in - does it ever end?!). I'm even going to Canada for a family reunion in a few weeks! AND for the most exciting news yet... I'm engaged!!! Anyway, please forgive my lack of posting due to the craziness of life :) Check out this post for a list of some of my favorite recipes that will keep you busy while I'm galavanting around the globe, getting the new home together, and spending time with my fiancé!
Cost per serving: $0.36
Calories per serving: 129
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup stevia
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 bananas, mashed or pureed
1/3 cup water*
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup blueberries
*Note: One reader commented that she need more liquid to make the dough - if that is the case for you, add more water one tablespoon at a time.
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flours, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Add in mashed banana, water, and lemon juice, and stir.
4. Add blueberries, and stir again.
5. Pour batter into baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.