I've shared my philosophy with y'all before on why I love these kinds of low calorie treats. For so many years I felt so restricted in my weight loss journey by what I was "supposed" to eat and what I couldn't eat and "portion control" that it became totally exhausting and beyond unenjoyable. I still get so excited when I get to eat FIVE COOKIES at once if I want to or even SEVEN! Enjoy, friends!
PS - For those of you who are gluten-free/gluten-sensitive, I just stumbled upon this website that has TONS of healthy, gluten-free recipes! It's an awesome resource. Have fun ;)
Cost per serving: $0.18
Calories per serving: 25
Equipment you'll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup peanut flour
1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
3 Tbsp oat fiber
3 dashes cinnamon
dash of salt
6-7 Tbsp water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Lily's Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Combine coconut flour, peanut flour, sweetener, oat fiber, cinnamon, and salt in mixing bowl and whisk with a fork.
3. Add in 6 Tbsp water and vanilla extract, and stir. If dough isn't fully moist, add in more water, one tablespoon at a time.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Form dough into 8 equal-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and slightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
7. Allow to cool completely before eating!