This AMAZING Vegan Coleslaw is absolutely delicious and tastes just like the real thing! Perfect for your vegan barbecue feast. It's also low-carb, dairy-free, gluten-free, oil-free, and sugar-free.
I have always been a huge coleslaw fan 😍🙌🏻
Only one issue when I became vegan: it's usually drenched in mayo!
Not to worry though, I came up with a healthier Vegan Coleslaw that is so creamy, sweet, and delicious that you'd never guess it's vegan!
This Vegan Coleslaw stays good in the fridge for at least 5 days - if you don't eat it sooner!
Here are some of my other favorite dishes for the perfect vegan barbecue or potluck!
Calories per serving: 71
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, blender
Ingredients: makes 6 servings
1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
1/2 head purple cabbage, shredded
4 carrots, shredded
1. Combine carrots and cabbage in large mixing bowl.
2. Blend dressing ingredients thoroughly, pour over cabbage and carrots, and toss.
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
For the dressing:
- 1 block Mori Nu tofu firm
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia
- Combine carrots and cabbage in large mixing bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients thoroughly, pour over cabbage and carrots, and toss.