These soft & chewy Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the perfect, healthy dessert or snack! They're also gluten-free, sugar-free, oil-free, low-fat, low-carb & low-calorie - only 30 calories each!
If you've read my weight loss story or seen my Transformation Tuesday Instagram posts, then you already know that I've lost a lot of weight over the years. I was obese in my adolescence, and I was stuck in the vicious cycle of dieting on some restrictive diet that I hated, binging, being mad at myself for binging, binging even more, and the famous "starting my diet again on Monday."
That is no way to live life.
The way that I finally broke free from the cycle was stopping it in the first step - never starting that restrictive diet that I hated!!! Instead, I changed my "diet" to something sustainable. One that I actually ENJOYED. I just made sure to stay in my calorie budget - meaning I was eating less than I was burning off (I used the app MyFitnessPal as a guide), and within that calorie budget I could eat whatever I wanted. How freeing is that?
Anyway, another thing about me is I've always loved big portions. One measly brownie is never going to work for me. I want a few to feel satisfied. Same with one cookie - if you are someone who can just eat one cookie and feel satisfied, I commend you 🙌.
That's just not me!!! It never will be. And I'm ok with that.
That's why I spend so much time creating low calorie HEALTHY treats that I can eat A LOT of and still stay in my calorie budget (I'm now in maintenance - but still tracking!), and I NEVER feel restricted.
I've always loved sweets, so figuring out how to make sweets lower in calories and healthier for me so that I could fit them into my life without ever feeling guilty has been life-changing!
Recipes like this one are so perfect for those of us who want to lose weight (or maintain) and not feel the restriction of portion size.
These AMAZING Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein cookies are loaded with healthy protein & fiber but are also super low in calories! Only 30 calories each 😁 They are soft, chewy, and perfectly peanutty!
This recipe is:
& ridiculously delicious.
This post was sponsored by Oriya Organics, and these scrumptious Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are made with their Gather Paleo Protein Powder.
I love this protein powder because it's made from REAL food ingredients - pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cranberry seeds, and goji - that's IT.
It's one of my favorites to use in baking! It has a mild flavor but is totally packed with nutrition goodness.
If you like this recipe, you'll love this collection of over 100 AMAZING Keto Vegan Recipes!! The best recipes from all across the web 🤓
WANT TO DROP A FEW POUNDS?
You will love this 7-DAY VEGAN DETOX MEAL PLAN that’s complete with 21 simple & delicious recipes, grocery list, and meal prep schedule! All recipes are gluten-free and contain no added sugar!
USE COUPON CODE VEGANNIE FOR 15% OFF!
Cost per serving: $0.34
Calories per serving: 30
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet
Ingredients: makes 14 cookies
2 scoops Oriya Organics Gather Paleo Protein Powder (or 36g protein powder of choice)
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 cup peanut flour
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)*
1.5 tsp (2.5g) whole psyllium husks
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup water
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice, equivalent to 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together protein powder, coconut flour, peanut flour, Lakanto, psyllium husk powder, and salt.
2. Add in water and vanilla, and stir until well-combined.
3. Refrigerate dough for at least 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Use a teaspoon to form dough into balls, place on prepared baking sheet, and use the palm of your hand to flatten into cookie shapes.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 2 scoops Oriya Organics Gather Paleo Protein Powder (or 36g protein powder of choice)
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour (30g)
- 1/2 cup peanut flour (60g)
- 6 Tbsp granulated Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)*
- 1.5 tsp whole psyllium husks (2.5g)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup water
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together protein powder, coconut flour, peanut flour, Lakanto, psyllium husk powder, and salt.
- Add in water and vanilla, and stir until well-combined.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a teaspoon to form dough into balls, place on prepared baking sheet, and use the palm of your hand to flatten into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.