I'm still working through that 5-pound bag I told you about in my last post!
How pretty is this recipe though?!
These bars are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. They are gluten-free, low-fat, oil-free, and added-sugar-free!
Also, they are sooo easy to make. Enjoy!
Cost per serving: $0.49
Calories per serving: 72
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender, large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
1.5 cups gluten-free quick oats
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp xanthan gum
3/4 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
200g yellow squash
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1/2 tsp liquid stevia
1 Tbsp water
1/4 cup applesauce
1 cup cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to blender, and process until flour consistency is achieved.
3. Pour oats into large mixing bowl, and add in baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, and erythritol. Whisk to combine.
4. Add squash and all wet ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour into large mixing bowl over dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
6. Add in cranberries, and stir.
7. Spoon mixture into prepared baking pan, and bake for 35 minutes.